Necessary items needed to change the boot screen of Windows Vista
1. To versions of same image where one 1024 by 768 pixels, and one 800 by 600 pixels in bmp format.
You can perform it by changing the quality of the same image using some multi media softwares like Photoshop, IrfanView etc.
2. Download the "Vista Boot Logo Generator"
Note: Please note that it is a third party software and corenetworkz has no relationship with the software manufacture. Currently the software is a freeware to download.
The download link is:
Steps to Change your default Vista boot screen
1. Download the two versions of the same Images in bmp format
2. Install the "Vista Boot Logo Generator" on your computer
3. Click on Browse for image buttons on the window and select the images as shown below.
4. Click File and Save Boot Screen As, and save the file to any location on your hard disk.
5. Re-copy it to C:\Windows\System32\en-US
6. Now type msconfig on the search box and press enter.
7. Click the Boot tab, select No GUI boot, and click OK.
8. Click restart and see the result.
Actual source of the article:
Related Topics on Windows Vista Hacking
1. How to Bypass Vista admin password
2. How to Unlock the secret Vista Administrator account New Topics