Note: Please note that playing with registry is critical and you are advised to create a backup of your registry before performing the steps below.
Steps to open Dos prompt/Command prompt by right click on the folder
1. Click on Windows start and click on run
2. On run type regedit and click OK
3. On Registry editor go to the following key:
Create a new key called Command Prompt.
Create a new subkey beneath the Command Prompt key called Command. Set the default value to
Cmd.exe /k pushd % L
Now close the Registry editor. Now check the result by right click on the working folder.
1. How to Open Command Prompt in D drive
2. How to Check Blogger Stats in Blogger account
3. Select and Copy content from Command Prompt to Notepad
4. Destination Host unreachable
5. An error occurred while sharing a folder over network