Add your website in Bing webmaster tools
To add your website in Bing webmaster tools follow the steps below.
1. Log on to Bing webmaster tools with your Live ID
To add your website in Bing webmaster tools you need to log on to Bing webmaster tools with your Windows Live ID. You can log in to webmaster tools by clicking the link below.
2. Click on the button " Add a site"
You should click on the button Add a site to submit your website to Bing. Then you should be directed to a page like this.
3. Submit your website to bing and Add webmaster tools code in your website
After submitting your website to Bing webmaster tools need you to authenticate your website. Bing allows you to authenticate your website in two different ways.
i. Add a information meta tag to your website
ii. Upload an XML file on your root folder of your website.
After verifying your website in webmaster tools you will access to following things.
i. Crawl issues
ii. Back links
iii. Outbound links
iv. Submit site map
v. Search properties with specific keyword
1. Disable Bing's Safe Search and enjoy full features
2. Submit your site map to Bing bots