Hide or Display Empty drives in Windows 7
To change the settings to hide or display empty drives in Windows 7 ,follow the steps below.
1.Open Windows Explorer
2. Click on Organize
3. Select the option Folder and Search Options
4. Click on View tab
Now uncheck the check box of Hide empty drives in the computer folder to display empty drives. If you need to keep empty drives hide ,make sure the check box is checked.
Other Windows 7 Tips
1. Prevent Installation of Unwanted Softwares in Windows 7
2. How to Get Energy efficiency report in Windows 7
3. How to Create Bootable Emergency Repair Disc in Windows 7
4. Set Default User logon Image to all users in Windows 7