Infection of SMS Sending Smartphone Trojan
This trojan is infected on smartphone with the installation of a fake media player on your smartphone. According to Kaspersky "Smartphone users are prompted to install a file of just over 13 KB with the standard Android extension .APK". During the installation this prgram ask permission to send an SMS and if the user allow it, it starts sending SMS to premium numbers without his knowledge.
How to prevent SMS sending smartphone Trojan from infection
1. WE should not download any applications for our Smartphone from untrusted sources.
2. While installing any applications read carefully before allowing any conditions by the program
1. Set latest blog title as the feedburner mail header
2. Denial of Service (DOS) attacks - tutorial
3. What is Smurf attack & how to prevent it
4. How to view saved passwords in Firefox
5. How to Clear Cookies in Firefox Browser