Blogger has a feature to subscribe all our favorite blogs by adding them to blogger reading list. From it, we can read the feeds of our favorite blogs which we subscribed. Tastes of people changes over time and that applies to reading too. In case if you feel you have added too many in reading list or certain blogs are no longer your favorite blogs, you have the option to unfollow them. This guide tells you how to unfollow an already added entry in your blogger reading list.
How to Stop Following a Blog In Blogger Reading List
- Login to your account and click on settings wheel(gear wheel) opposite to Reading list
- Now you will be redirected to a page where you can manage all the blogs you have added. Here if you want to add a new entry, you can simply use the Add button and enter the domain name or feed address.
Click on settings link opposite to the blog you want to delete.
- Select the account you have used.
- You may be asked to re-enter your password to proceed further.
- Click on settings link opposite to the blog you want to stop following
Click on Stop following this site link to unfollow the blog.
- You want to confirm the action to stop following the website/ blog.
Click on Stop Following button to completely unfollow the blog.
Other Blogger Related Tutorials
- Steps to Setup Custom Domain Name For Blogspot and Redirect Existing Content
- Blogger Optimization Tips to Get More Traffic
- Reverse the Order of Listing Published Posts
- How to Remove Date and Year From Blogspot Post URLs