How to Add a file or program to Start Menu & Taskbar in Windows 7
To add any program or file in Start menu or Taskbar in Windows 7 follow the steps below.
1. Right click on the program short cut or file
To add this program shortcut to Windows 7 start menu, you should click on Pin to Start Menu. If you need to add this program in Windows 7 Taskbar, you should click on Pin to Taskbar. Now the program shortcut will be added to respective locations.
Related Windows 7 Articles
1. How to Get Energy efficiency report in Windows 7
2. 16 Useful Windows 7 Tips and Tricks - Tweak Windows 7
3. Protect Flash drive using password in Windows 7
4. How to turn off Windows 7 Security and maintenance alerts
5. How to enable Run Command in Windows 7 Start Menu