Steps to Disable Wireless in BSNL Wireless Modem
To disable wireless in BSNL modem follow the steps below.
1. Login to BSNL Wireless Modem
Type 192.168.1.1 on the address bar of your browser and press enter.
Now you need to enter the user name and password set for your BSNL modem. By default it is:
User Name : admin
Password : admin
2. Click on Configuration
3. Click on Wireless Network
Now you can see the wireless setup page. Select the disable button on Wireless Network to disable wireless in BSNL modem.
Now you should click on confirm button. Now onwards your BSNL Modem will not broadcast any Wireless signals.
Enable Wi-Fi in BSNL Wireless Modem
In order to enable Wireless back, you need to select the Enable button in Wireless network page.
Other Wireless Topics
1. Configure BSNL Teracom Modem
2. Configure WA3002- g1 UTStarcom BSNL Type 2 Modem
3. Setup Wireless in WA3002- g1 UTStarcom BSNL Type 2 Modem
4. How to Setup Belkin Wireless Router
5. How to setup Links Range Expander WRE54G