Configure Internet in BSNL Teracom Modem
For Assistance in setup Wireless network in BSNL modem click on the link below.
Setup BSNL Teracom Modem Wireless and Security
Setup BSNL Type 2 Modem (WA3002 -g1 UTStarcom)
To setup WA 3002 -g1 ADSL Type 2 BSNL modem follow the steps below.
1. Connect BSNL modem to computer
Connect the LAN port of the BSNL type 2 modem to the computer using an Ethernet cable and power on the modem.
2. Login to BSNL modem (WA 3002 -g1 UTStarcom)
Type 192.168.1.1 on the address bar of your web browser and press enter. Now on the login window type the following details.
User Name: admin
Password : admin
Now press enter.
3. Click on Advanced Setup
Now you can see the setup page of WA3002 BSNL Type 2 modem.
4. Click on Advanced Setup
Now click on advanced setup tab of WA3002 modem configuration page to see all connections made in the modem.
5.Edit VPI settings of PPPoE connection in WA3002 BSNL Modem
Click on Edit button opposite to the PPPoE and Enter the following details.
VPI = 0
VCI = 35
After entering the details click on next.
6. Select PPPoE from the list of network protocols
Now select the network protocol as PPPoE and click next.
7. Enter the user name and password provided by BSNL
Here you should enter the data one user name and password provided by BSNL. After entering all the details save settings.
8. Click Management and choose Save/Reboot WA 3002 -g1 ADSL BSNL Modem
After finishing the Internet configuration in WA3002 -g1 ADSL Modem ( UTStarcom), we need to reboot it. To reboot WA3002 UTStarcom ADSL Modem click on Management and click Save/Boot.
Now wait for one minute to modem back.
1. How to Setup Belkin Wireless Router
2. Modem is not online and cannot go online
3. Ping gives hardware error - solutions