The Steps to find IP Address of a domain Address are
1. Click on start
2. Click on Run and type cmd Press OK ( In Windows XP)
In Vista use search and type command ,press enter
2. Command prompt Window will open
On the command prompt window type
ping [website URL] press enter.
Now you will get reply from the IP address of the website. Some times we may get Request Timed out instead of replies. For that issue click on the link below.
Request Timed out while ping to an Address - Ping Error
1. Ping gives error code 65 instead of replies
2. Destination Net Unreachable while ping to an Address
3. ICMP error Destination Host Unreachable
4. How to Increase the Speed of Broadband Connection