In this tutorial I am demonstrating an easy way to change the display of time and date settings on your windows computer. Some one really like to see time in 24 hour format while other like to view in 12 hour format. Some one is really looking for change the style of date display on their computer. There are so many third party tools are available to perform this task. Here I am presenting an easy way to customize the look of time and date on task bar.
How to customize the time and date format in system tray without third party tools
To perform this follow the steps below.
1. Click on start and click on control panel
2. Click on Regional and Language Options
3. Click on customize button near the country selected
4. Click on Time tab to change the time display settings on system tray
5. Edit the format presented here.
* If you like to view time in 24 hour format select HH instead of hh.
* We can edit the AM and PM with other parameters we like to see.
* We can edit the time separator
6. Click on date tab to customize date display settings
On this page we can change the date format on system tray.
1. Enable POP UP blocker in Firefox
2. Prevent installation of Unwanted programs in Windows 7 computer
3. 12 core Processor from AMD - AMD Opteron
4. Samsung NB30 Mini Laptop Reviews