How to start lanmanserver service to fix sharing issue
To fix the error "An error occurred while trying to share . The Server service is not started " we need to start the lanmanserver on your computer. The steps to start lanmanserver service are..
1. Click on start and go to command prompt
2. On command prompt type "net start lanmanserver" and press enter.
After starting the lanmanserver you will not face any issues in sharing your folder over a Local Network.
1. How to repair IP address in Windows XP
2. There is an IP address conflict on your network
3. How to check the connectivity issues in your Local network