Path of iPod Service on Windows Computer is "C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe". But it is highly recommend that don't uninstall it as it is used for the smooth working of other apple products on our computer.
Steps to disable iPode Service in Windows Computer
The steps to disable iPod Service are:
1. Click on start
2. Go to Control panel and open administrative Tools
3. Click on Services
4. Find iPod Service and right click on it
5. Click on Stop to disable the service in your computer.
Disadvantages of disabling iPod Service on your Windows computer
If we disable this service we may not be able to watch *.mov files or other video on web sites that need QuickTime to run.
1. How to restrict low disk space notification on your computer
2. How to restrict any program from running on your computer
3. How to restrict Task Manager on your computer