1. Log on to your gmail account
2. Click on Settings
Settings tab is ion the right hand top of the page.
3. Click on Filters
4. Click on Create a new filter
Now the filter options window will appear.
Now you will get different options to set filters in your gamil account. The possible options are
i. Filter based on from address
ii. Filter based on To address
iii. We can filter a particular subject
iv. We can filter mails containing certain keywords
v. We can set filter by black listing certain keywords (opposite to iv )
5. Enter the criteria to set filter and click next
Now the wizard will ask you what will be the end action of the particular filter.
The possible actions are:
i. Skip the Inbox (Archive it)
ii. Mark as read
iii. Star the mail
iv. Apply the label (We can set a particular label for this mail)
v. Forward to a particular mail
vi. Delete the mail
vii. Never send it to Spam
After selecting appropriate actions click on Create Filter. Now the filter is set on your gmail account.
1. I am online with USB Port but not with Ethernet Port
2. Disable Gmail Chat for a complete network without disable mail
3. How to Find the Location of your Yahoo Messenger Friend
4. Find Invisible Yahoo Messenger Friend