How to troubleshoot your wireless router when there is no wireless network
The step by step solutions to fix the above wireless issue are:
1. Check the Wireless light on your wireless router
We should make sure that the wireless light on our wireless router is ON.
2. Make sure the SSID broadcast is enabled on your router.
To check this you need to log on to your wireless router and check the status of SSID broadcast.
3. Power cycle the router
It is advised to power cycle your wireless router to fix the non broadcast issues. To perform this you should power off the wireless router for 30 seconds and after 30 seconds power on it again. When the wireless light is steady check for the issue.
4. Change the SSID
It is advised to change the wireless network name (SSID) to fix the issue.
5. Change wireless channel.
You can change the wireless channel to channel 1 ,6 and 11 depends on the current channel.
6. Upgrade the Firmware
One of the most important steps to fix the issue - no wireless networks from the router - is upgrade the firmware of your router to latest version.
7. Reset and reconfigure your wireless router
The last step to fix the issue -no wireless from router- is reset and reconfigure your wireless router.
Related Wireless Articles
1. My Laptop is not getting Wireless signal and Internet
2. Start Wireless Zero Configuration (WZC)
3. Tata Photon Plus Wireless Internet Connection
4. View or Remove Saved Wireless Networks in Windows 7