At-last Google shows us how come it is the top search search engine in the world by announcing new feature - Google Instant Search. Google Instant Search give us results even before we finish typing our search query and even there is no need to press enter key. Google claim its new feature help its users to save their time on searching by providing instant search result even before they finish their question. Now Google instant is available to US users (that is for Google.com domain) and it will be available to other domains soon.
Supported browsers for Google Instant
All most all new browsers support Google Instant. Google says on following browsers Google Instant will work without any issue.
1. Chrome v5/6,
2.Firefox v3 ,
3.Safari v5 for Mac
4.Internet Explorer v8
Will Google Instant Search Consume too much bandwidth
Google says the new instant search feature will not consume Internet bandwidth too much as the flow of data for instant search is too small. Google also claims it has the ability to disable Google instant search feature for a slow network.
Can I disable Google Instant Search
Google provide two methods to disable Google Instant Search feature.
1. Users logged on to Google Account
They can simply turn off Google Instant Search by simply turn off it near Google Search bar.
2. Disable Google Instant from Search Preference
In Google Search Settings we can disable Google Instant by selecting "Do not use Google Instant".
1. How to take full Page Screen shot by Google Chrome
2. How to delete saved bookmarks from Google Chrome
3. How to view saved user name and password in Google Chrome
4. How to Improve HubPage Score of your Hubs
5. Disable Gmail chat without disable Gmail for a network