How to configure D-Link DWL 2100 AP as Wireless Client.
1. Connect D-link AP to your computer using an Ethernet cable and power on the devices
2. Open web browser and type 192.168.0.50
The default IP address of D-Link DWL 2100 AP is 192.168.0.50.
3. Login to the AP using the user name and password.
The default user name and password are admin
4. Configure the Wireless Access Point as Access Point client
After log on to D-link DWL-2100 AP, you will be in Home page.
To configure D-link DWL-2100 AP as Access Point client click on Wireless tab in the left hand side of the Home Page.
Select the mode as AP client.
Enter the Wireless MAC address of the Access Point from which this AP receives wireless signals. To perform it automatically we need to click on scan button(Under Site Survey) for available Wireless Access points.
5. Enable Wireless security on the Access Point
We need to to match the Wireless security settings of the AP client with root Access Point. After entering the security settings click on Apply.