Steps to configure Belkin Wireless N router by setup Wizard
The steps to configure Belkin wireless N router by running CD are:
1. Connect the LAN port of Router to the Ethernet Port of your computer
2. Connect the Modem to the WAN port of your Wireless Router
To get more information please look at the image below. Make sure that all devices are powered on now. First power on modem and wait for 30 seconds and then power on Belkin router.
3. Run the CD on your computer.
Now a setup wizard will come and click GO to run the wizard.
You need to confirm the operation and to do this click next.
Now the Wizard will check the network settings and hardware settings.
4. Enter the Wireless Network Name
In this step we need to type the name of the wireless network which is from the Belkin Wireless N router.
5. Enter the Internet connection User name and Password
If your ISP (Internet Service Provider) gave you a user name and password you can enter it here.
6. Check Internet connectivity
After entering the Internet connection details it will check the connectivity.
7. Finish the setup
After successfully connected to the Internet your configuration wizard will end.
Now you can eject the CD out of your CD drive as the configuration of Belkin router finished.
1. How to Access Belkin Router Setup Page
2. How to Update Firmware in Belkin Router
3. I cannot go online after installing router
4. How to enable MAC Address Filter in Belkin router