How to check if I am having latest firmware in Belkin Router
To check it follow the steps below.
1. Log on to Belkin router
To know how to log on to belkin wireless router click on the link below.
Access Belkin setup page
2. Click on Utilities and under Utilities you can see Firmware Update.
3. Click on Check Firmware version.
If you have an old version of firmware it will show you that and will give an option to download the latest version of firmware.
Download Latest version of Firmware
To download the latest version of firmware follow the instruction given by the router after click on the button check the firmware version.
1. Click on Download Firmware Now
2. Save the Firmware on your Desktop
Update Belkin Router's Firmware
To update routers firmware go to the update Firmware page again.
1. Click on Update
2. You will be asked if you are sure you want to continue.
Click “OK” to continue.
3. One more alert will come as in the image below.
Click OK to continue.
4. Now the router starts reboot. After rebooting the Belkin wireless router the firmware version will be updated to the latest version. You can verifie it by following the first steps provided in this post.
1. How to enable MAC Address Filter in Belkin router
2. I cannot go online after installing router
3. How to Auto configure Belkin Wireless N Router