Here the newbie user may click on the option Remember as it is the first button shown. So the victims user name and the password will be stored in the Firefox.
Steps to view the saved user names and passwords in Firefox
To see the saved user name and password in Mozilla Firefox follow the steps below.
1. Go to Firefox top menu and click on Tools
2. On the Tools click on Options
Now Firefox options window will be opened. On the Options window we need to click on Security tab.
To see the saved passwords click on the button "Saved Passwords". You may be prompted with one more alert which needs your confirmation. After confirmation you will be able to see the saved user names and passwords.
Precautions to protect our password
The first precaution we need to take is always make sure that our password is not saved in the browser. Take a little bit time to read the alerts comes from the Browser. The last step is always clear browser cache,cookies,passwords etc after the Internet usage. A little bit care can avoid some big disasters.
1. How to Find the Location of your Yahoo Messenger Friend
2. Check whether your gtalk friend is offline or invisible
3. How to unlock Windows Vista's Secret admin account
4. Increase the speed of your Broadband connection without pay more