What is Data Error - Cyclic Redundancy Check
Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC) is an error detecting code used to check whether the data stored in the storage device is corrupted or not.
When You are getting Data Error - Cyclic Redundancy Check
When your computer is trying to read data from your DVD or CD (any storage device) if it found the data stored is corrupted, you will get this error message. In reality a normal scratch on the disc itself can cause this Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC) error.
Recover Data from Corrupted Disc
Fortunately there are some recovery software available in market to recover data from scratched CDs and DVDs. Some of them are:
1. CD Check
CD Check is a Cyclic redundancy check data error recovery software.
To download this CD recovery software:
Another Disc data recory software is:
1. Cannot Start my computer - Disk Boot Failure
2. 16 Useful Windows 7 Tips and Tricks - Tweak Windows 7
3. How to increase my Laptop battery life
4. Why my computer restarts automatically
5. Connecting two computers using USB cable