Reasons for Display Drive Stopped Responding Issue
While checking other forums, I found most of the users are getting this error message right after adding something to their mother board. It is like adding a new Graphics card, changing PCI card etc in your computer. In some discussions over heating of motherboard or the lack of latest display driver can cause Display Driver Stopped Responding and has Recovered issue.
Fix Display Driver Stopped Responding Issues
1. Run Microsoft Troubleshooter
It is recommended to run Microsoft troubleshooter Hardware Devices not Detected or not working . It may fix the display driver issues.
2. Update display driver
It is recommended to update the drivers to the latest version available.
1. How to Turn Off Indexing in Windows 7 Computer
2. How to Check Virus infection in a website
3. Cannot close Firefox Windows
4. How to Upgrade Firmware in a Router