Different ways to Restore Recently Closed Google Chrome Tabs
1. Keyboard Shortcut to open Recently closed Chrome tab
Use the combination [CTRL] + [Shift] + [T] to open most recently closed Chrome tab in your computer.
2. Start a new tab in Google Chrome and it shows a list of recently closed tabs
Just click on any on the thumb nail will open that specific tab.
3. Go to Google Chrome History and restore the tab
You can go to Chrome history and open any previously closed tab in your browser. To do this eith press [CTRL] + [H] or type chrome://history/ on address bar. It will show complete list of previously closed Chrome tabs in your computer. Just click on any link which you need to restore.
4. Right Click on Chrome and Reopen Recently Closed Tab
You can right click on the top of Google Chrome and select the option to reopen recently closed tab.
1. How to take full page screen shot by Google Chrome
2. Google Chrome Pluggin to report web spam
3. How to delete saved Bookmarks from Google Chrome
4. How to view saved user name and passwords from Google Chrome
5. How to Clear cookies from Firefox 3.5 and above