1. Speed boost
2. Supports two frequencies (both 2.4GHz and 5 GHz )
3. Support WPA/WPA2 wireless encryption
4. It has Gigabite Ethernet Ports
5. It allow separate login for Guests and Admins
How to Configure Linksys E4200 Wireless N Router
Now we can check how to configure Linksys E4200 Wireless N Router.
1. Connect WAN/ Internet port of Linksys E4200 to Modem using Ethernet cable
2. Connect LAN port of Linksys E4200 to your computer using Ethernet Cable
3. Insert the setup CD in your CD drive
4. Now follow the instructions
[PS: Images are from Linksys official website]
We need to accept the license agreement and click on Next.
Now Linksys E4200 will find the settings automatically and you need to click next after entering the connection details.
Now Linkys router will connect to the Internet.
You will get the above window when the process is finished. If you are not able to go online after installing E4200, follow the tips: I cannot go online after installing router
If you know more about configuring other Linksys Router models, click on the link below.
How to Setup Linksys Router
1. How to Setup Linksys E3000 Wireless N Router
2. How to configure Linksys Range Expander
3. How to Setup Belkin Wireless Router