WPA or WEP, Which is better ?
How to Setup Linksys E3000 Wireless N Router
Follow the steps to learn how to setup E3000 Wireless N Router.
1. Connect Linksys E3000 to your computer using Ethernet Cable
2. Insert the Linksys CD in your CD drive
3. Click on Setup Button
4. Click on Next
Go to next.
Now you will get a message, you are connected to the Internet.
Now you are connected to the Internet. To learn how to configure other Linksys Router models click on the link below:
How to Setup Linksys Wireless Router
Other Linksys Router Setup Tutorials
1. How to Setup Linksys WRT160N Wireless N Router
2. How to setup Linksys Wireless Router WRT54G in PPPOE
3. Wireless Router Configuration